This page is where you can find and manage all of your Estimates. It contains many filter options and the columns are completely editable so you only see the information that is most important to you. You can also perform bulk actions to update your jobs from this page.
- Use the Search filter here to type something like an Estimate # or Customer Name to quickly find the Estimate details you need.
- The top bar also houses all of your advanced filters. You can filter by date range, Estimate status, branch location, team, etc. There is even a filter to see just your Anytime estimates.
- Click on 'Columns' to access a dropdown to select what you want to show or hide in the main EST grid below. Once you select your columns you can easily click and drag to rearrange the order of the columns in your grid.
- Here you will find bulk actions. Simply click a checkbox next to 1 or multiple estimates in your grid and you can bulk Win/Lose Estimates, Assign Teams or Change the job status for all selected estimates. Read more about bulk actions click here.
- Use the copy link here on the far right to easily duplicate any existing Estimate.
Estimate Help Documentation
Follow the links below to learn more about how you can create, assign and complete Estimates in GPSI Field Service Management.
Create and Assign Estimates - This article will show all the steps necessary to create a new Estimate and assign it to one of your Teams. Here
Estimate Data Field Descriptions - This article will show you how you can control the Summary details for any of your Customer Locations so that this prefills on all created jobs. Here
How to Win or Lose an Estimate - This article shows you 2 options available to your team to Win or Lose estimates in FSM. Here
How to Capture Job Coordinates - This article explains how a mobile technician can to record specific coordinates of the place where the job has to be done and store this information for future use. Here
Adding Photos to a Job on Mobile - This article shows how easy it is to capture and add notes to Job photos on the mobile app. Here
Job To-Dos - This article will explain how you can create custom To-dos in GPSI, attach them to created jobs and show how easy it is for technicians to record the required To-do information when they are on site. Here
Job Templates - This article shows how to create templates in GPSI for specific job types that you repeat often allowing you to create new similar types of Jobs in just a few clicks. Here
Job Custom Fields - Similar to Job To-dos, Custom fields allow you to record and report on unique data fields you can create to track information important to you and your customers. Here
Managing Jobs in Bulk - This article shows you how you can change the status, bulk assign to your teams and Win/Lose Estimate using bulk actions. Here