This page is where you can find and manage all of your Invoices. Your Accounting tab also contains similar pages for Recurring Invoices, Payments and Refunds.. It contains many filter options and the columns are completely editable so you only see the information that is most important to you. You can also perform bulk actions to send Invoices to your Customers.
- Use the Search filter here to type something like WO# or Customer Name to quickly find the invoice you need.
- The top bar also houses all of your advanced filters. You can filter by date range, job status, branch location, etc. There is even a filter to see just your Anytime jobs.
- Click on 'Columns' to access a dropdown to select what you want to show or hide in the main Invoice grid below. Once you select your columns you can easily click and drag to rearrange the order of the columns in your grid.
- Here you will find bulk actions. Simply click a checkbox next to 1 or multiple invoices in your grid and you can bulk send or export the data in the grid into an Excel file.
- This column will have clickable links you can select to open the Invoice in another tab. It will also have a Past Due for any Invoices without a 'Paid' status and the due date is past. If you need help recording payments in FSM click here to learn more.
Follow the links below to learn more about how you can create and manage your Invoices in GPSI Field Service Management.