Customer Portal allows your customers to view all previous, present, and future jobs as well as estimates. It also allows the customer to contact you with any questions, concerns, or messages they might have while also giving the ability for the customer to request another service from your company.
Benefits to your customers:
Streamlined communications and interaction with your office. Your customer can log in from work or home (anywhere) to see “live” job status, review and download job documents, see job photos, review past jobs, service schedules, schedule new service - and rate and provide comments for the service they have received when the job is completed.
Your Customer Portal shows:
Your custom URL provided by ServiceBridge. The format of the url is <YourCustomSubDomain>.servicebridge.com. If you do not have one set up, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your subdomain of choice.
Company logo and information.
Login fields to access Customer Portal.
Create Account Now, allows new customers to sign up and request services from your company.
How Do I Access the Customer Portal?
There are 2 different ways that you can access the Customer Portal:
The first is by entering your Customer Portal URL in the web browser window For example: sb360.servicebridge.com.
2. The second is by clicking on the Customer Portal link through your website. If this link is not available please contact ServiceBridge to have this link activated.
What does the customer see?
The first page the customer sees after they log in is the view jobs page.
1. Traverse through multiple accounts if the contact shares same email through multiple accounts and is invited.
2. View Jobs tab
3. Filter jobs by status
4. Search any previous or future jobs – Search for job number, location, or description.
5. Select a custom range of visible jobs. By default all jobs will be displayed.
6. See the Job Number, Location, Summary, and Date.
You can select a specific job you want to view and open it up to view it in more detail
1. Shows the Job Number, Location, Summary, Cost, and Scheduled Date.
2. Rate your experience! – Allows the customer to rate the service and comment on what was completed and how they feel.
3. Photos – Lets the customer view the photos that were taken on the job.
4. Work Order Notes – Shows any work order notes written.
5. Invoice Notes - Shows any invoice notes written.
6. Send a Message – Lets the customer send a message about this specific job
7. Job Documents – Shows the customers job documents.
8. Products & Services – Shows the products and services in a detailed explanation of quantity and price, along with the subtotal, taxes, and total.
1. Select preferred date & time – The customer can choose the preferred date and time.
2. Select address – The customer chooses the address of the job or adds a new one.
3. Select contact – The customer chooses the contact information for the job or adds a new one.
4. Describe service required – The customer writes the job description.
5. Submit Request – Confirms the request, sends confirmation emails, and creates an open estimate.
1. Date and time – Shows the chosen date and time.
2. Address – Shows the selected address.
3. Contact – Shows the selected contact for the address
4. Job Description – The description of the job.
Request Service Company Email Copy
Once a customer requests a service you will receive this email verifying all of the information. You will see the Customer name, Contact Name, Email, Phone, the created Estimate Number, as well as the description in regards to the requested service.
Request Service Customer Email Copy
The Customer receives a copy of the requested service as well with an automated email on behalf of your company. It includes the Location, Contact, and Job Description.