You either have an existing CardConnect account or just signed up for one and now you want to know how to link that account with ServiceBridge. Simply follow these steps to get you up and running.
- Go to company settings by clicking on the gear icon in the top right corner and selecting 'Company' from the menu
- Scroll down to the Accounting section within the Company Settings page. Click on 'Connect my CardConnect account.
- You can also Apply for CardConnect directly from this screen too
You will need the following information to link CardConnect and ServiceBridge:
- Merchant ID - provided when you sign up for CardConnect
- Username (this is provided to you by CardConnect and is not the same as your login information)
- Password (this is provided to you by CardConnect and is not the same as your login information)
***if you have difficulty linking your account you might need to verify your credentials with CardConnect. Please reach out to them to verify the username and password they provided to you, as well as your Merchant ID, are correct so you can link your accounts in ServiceBridge.
Now hit save and you are linked.
You can test your configuration as well.