Changes to Release Notes
Release notes are now being announced in Live Chat on the day the functionality has been released. No more waiting until month-end to get notified what has changed.
Changes to Payments
We're still working on improvements to payments. We will be releasing changes to the cloud app this month. Next month we'll be releasing the changes to the mobile apps. See the previous update for details on the changes: http://help.servicebridge.com/en/articles/2993155-may-17-2019-product-update
One thing we forgot to mention is how we're going to handle payment profile names. As we migrate to the new designs you'll notice the "profile name" field will be included in the saved card notes and the notes will display in the dropdown so you'll still be able to easily determine which card you want to use.
Changes to Products & Services (and Bundles!)
The Products & Services section is used in many areas including creating, editing and viewing jobs and assets. Many improvements are being introduced to this feature including:
- Making the description column larger
- Being able to click anywhere to edit
- Being able to toggle tax on/off per line item
- Being able to quickly add and create new products & services (if you have permissions to do so!)
- Automatically calculating and allowing users to override the estimated duration