We've learned that sometimes the "Sign In with Google" button fails to appear on the login page. Until Google fixes some issues on their end, here's what you can do to try to fix the issue yourself:
- Make sure your browser cookies are enabled.
- If the problem continues, make sure you are on the latest version of your browser
- If the problem still continues, then try clearing your cache and cookie data.
This link will direct to a page that will detect your browser and give the specific steps you need to take to enable cookies: https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto
- Learn how to update to latest version of Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95414
- Learn how to turn cookies on and off: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416 & https://www.resonline.com/support/resources/7-articles/54-enable-cookies
- Learn how to clear cache and cookies: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050