If the ServiceBridge app is unresponsive but the system seems to respond to button presses, you can force the app to close:
- Double-click the Home button.
- Swipe left or right until you have located the ServiceBridge app.
- Swipe up the app's preview up to close it.
Note: It's typically unnecessary to force an app to close unless the app is unresponsive. You can view all recently used apps by double-clicking the Home button. These apps aren't open; they are in a suspended state.
1. Go to Settings
2. Scroll down to Apps or Manage Applications
3. Find the ServiceBridge App
4. You can click Force Stop to stop everything in the app.
5. You can Uninstall the app if you need to re-install it.
6. You can Clear Data so you can re-sync your ServiceCeo database if anything went wrong.